1. All transcript requests must be in writing. Phone requests can not be honored.
2. Submit transcript request form in person or via the web site to the Registrar's Office.
3. Fill out a separate form for each transcript requested.
4. Indicate if request is for official or unofficial transcript.
5. Be sure to include phone number and/or email address to allow Registrar's Office to contact you if necessary.
6. Pay fee: $5.00 for regular processing, $10 for expedited processing of official transcripts.
7. Requests for official transcripts will be processed upon receipt of payment. Please allow 10-14 business days for processing and mailing. There will be an additional $5.00 charge to expedite official transcripts needed in less than five (5) days from receipt of request.
8. Unofficial transcripts will be processed in 7-10 business days from receipt of request.
9. If transcript has not been received in the specified time please call the Registrar's office at 313-831-5200, ext. 207 to follow up.
10. The Registrar's Office will not be able to process same day walk-in transcript requests. Please plan ahead and submit your request in ample time for it to be received by the intended recipient.
Click the link below to complete your request