For the past 11 years ETS has provided a prime location for
you and your family to view the parade and participate in the festivities.
Join us on Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 2013.
Doors at 8:00 am.
Are you ready to enjoy the parade from the BEST seat on
Woodward Avenue? If yes, join ETS on
Thanksgiving morning for this premier event!
Vendor opportunities are available.
Want the VIP treatment? Sponsorship opportunities
are available, for further information, please contact
Pamela Johnson, Manager of Special Events and Media
at (313) 831-5200, ext. 209 or email@example.com.
Benefits of the Breakfast
· All you can eat breakfast buffet
· Pancake Bar with toppings
· All you can drink coffee, cocoa and tea
· In and out reserved parking included
· Indoor and outdoor viewing
· Warm up if it’s cold outside
· Bring your chair and blanket
· Clean, private restrooms
· View the parade from our 100 foot sidewalk frontage
· Bring an unwrapped toy for COTS
· Face painting
· Christmas shopping with vendors
· Pictures with Santa (additional fee)
· Door prizes
· 50/50 Raffle
For more details, view ticket brochure and sponsor package below.