skip to Main Content
MA (Academic) Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a diverse knowledge of Scripture, theology, ethics and moral theology in historic and the modern global context.
- Understand how contextuality informs theological interpretation.
- Interpret Scripture in a wide range of ministry contexts.
- Understand how contextuality informs ethical considerations.
- Perform scholarly interdisciplinary research.
- Effectively serve faith-based organizations as leaders and teachers.
- Ability to utilize multiple theological methodological approaches.
- Produce a scholarly thesis/research paper.