skip to Main Content
UMD Student Learning Outcomes
- Effectively serve faith-based organizations as leaders and teachers.
- Successfully communicate with people of diverse gender, racial, experiential, and faith backgrounds, and articulate ways in which systemic dynamics (such as power) effect and influence these communications.
- Interpret Scripture in a wide range of ministry contexts using solid principles of exegesis.
- Communicate in effective ways your knowledge of scripture, theology, and ethics to a variety of contemporary ministry contexts.
- Understand how contextuality informs theological interpretation and ethical considerations.